Why Hire Attorney John Carlson For Your DUI Case?
There are a lot of lawyers who advertise DUI defense. In addition to dealing with your DUI charges, you first need to choose one of those lawyers. But how? Attorney John B. Carlson, has outlined the reasons you should hire him. Compare those with other attorneys.
Why Hire John?
- Free DUI consultations
- Affordable rates
- Excellence in service
- Limited caseload to better serve you
- Experience you can rely on
- Care you can trust
- Real Google reviews (no one was paid to write a review).
John Has The Evidence To Support His Claims:
Many attorneys claim to be great DUI attorneys. But where’s the evidence? John has the background and experience to support his claims that he is a leader in his field:
- 2019 Chairman of the Erie Co Bar Association’s Criminal Defense Section.
- Rated in the top 5% of PA’s criminal lawyers by Super Lawyers.
- Granted membership into The American Assoc. of Premier DUI Defense Attorneys.
- Rated in the top 100 criminal lawyers in PA by The National Trial Lawyers organization.
- More DUI trial wins than nearly all local lawyers.
- No half-truths, fast talk or false claims, just real results.
- A top DUI defense attorney with practicing for over 28 years of winning experience.
Be Smart. Hire The Right Lawyer.
In searching for the right lawyer, the biggest challenge is knowing whether or not an attorney truly has the skills, training, knowledge, and experience necessary to successfully win or resolve your DUI case.
Many attorneys advertise that they handle DUI cases. However, surprisingly, very few lawyers have ever tried a DUI case before a jury; even fewer have actually won. That’s because DUI laws are tough, and many lawyers lack the experience needed to win at trial. As a result, they plead their clients guilty.
How Many DUI Cases Have They Tried?
Don’t trust your case to a lawyer just because he advertises for DUI cases, and don’t settle for a lawyer who boasts about his experience in the unchallenged privacy of his ads or his office. Instead, be a sophisticated consumer.
Ask These Questions:
- Has the lawyer you are considering ever tried a DUI case?
- If so, when is the last time they won a DUI case in a trial?
Contact John B. Carlson Today